UltraplyXL in mass?

  • JimAok
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
      Hello,

      Does anyone know of a supplier that carries UltraplyXL in eastern Mass, NH, or RI?

      Thanks,
      Jim.
    • TomH
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2013
        At one time, Lowe's in Danvers (MA) carried it but haven't seen it there in years.

        I'd love to find a place anywhere in th e NE myself.

        I'd consider buying a share of a pallet with someone - as long as it's the 5-ply (1/4" or 5mm or 6mm) - if we could find a distributor to order it.

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "JimAok" <jimaok@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Does anyone know of a supplier that carries UltraplyXL in eastern Mass, NH, or RI?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jim.

      • JimAok
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
          I had contacted Moreland and asked for any UltraplyXL suppliers in this area. this is what he said:

          Thank you for your interest in our product. In MA we have NRF Distributors @ 800-777-2037.
          The only available thickness is 5.2 mm which is closer to ¼ and comes in 4x4 and 4x8.

          This size would be useable as long as you doubled the bottom. But i think for all the trouble you would be going thru, its better to just hit Bolter Plywood in sommerville, and just buy real marine plywood.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 2, 2013
            What a great response!