Free; Set of Michalak QT Skiff Forms, Mid-MI

  • rudderd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2013
      I have a set of nicely constructed forms for the powered version of Jim Michalak's QT Skiff.
      Contact me if interested.
      ruddered
    • Jake Peters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
        Where are you located?

        On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM, rudderd <gmcquinn@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I have a set of nicely constructed forms for the powered version of Jim
        > Michalak's QT Skiff.
        > Contact me if interested.
        > ruddered

      • rudderd
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
          I'm over by Saginaw, Michigan, on the road right now, be home by Friday.
          Thanks, rudderd

          --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Jake Peters <jakepeters128@...> wrote:

          > Where are you located?
          >

          > On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM, rudderd <gmcquinn@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I have a set of nicely constructed forms for the powered version of Jim
          > > Michalak's QT Skiff.
          > > Contact me if interested.
          > > ruddered

        • rudderd
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 20, 2013
            These Forms are still available, Excellent time saver if you're in the Mid-Michigan Area.
            Thanks,
            rudderd