Mixer for sale, was Re: [Michalak] Woobo, anyone?

  • Thomas Hamernik
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
      Speaking of Mixer, mine is taking up space at my friend's place in the U.P. (upper peninsula of Michigan) and not getting enough use.  Is anybody interested?  Videos are here:

      http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/movies/mixer/free.cfm

      TJH

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
        And here...

        http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/articles/mixer/free.cfm

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
          Hi Tom. I might be interested, more details please.
          Best,
          Joe Stromski

          On 7/1/2013 8:56 PM, Thomas Hamernik wrote:

          > Speaking of Mixer, mine is taking up space at my friend's place in the
          > U.P. (upper peninsula of Michigan) and not getting enough use. Is
          > anybody interested? Videos are here:
          >
          > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/movies/mixer/free.cfm
          >
          > TJH
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Thomas Hamernik
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 1, 2013
            Michalak Mixer
            Yellow and White Porch & Floor Enamel Paint
            D. Fir marine plywood
            Solid wood spars
            59 SF sprit-boomed leg-o-mutton (Bolger style) sail w/sail bag
            Rope-stropped blocks (these:  http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/articles/blocks/index.cfm ) on snotter (overkill, but they look cool) and sheet
            Oars & oarlocks
            Harbor Freight trailer w/spare
            Norway (Near Iron Mountain), MI

            Has sailed Rend Lake, Lake Michigan, Lake Superior, Portage Lake (Keweenaw), and various other smaller bodies of water in Illinois, Wisconsin, and Michigan - tried and tested!

            $250

            ________________________________
            Hi Tom. I might be interested, more details please.
            Best,
            Joe Stromski

            On 7/1/2013 8:56 PM, Thomas Hamernik wrote:

            > Speaking of Mixer, mine is taking up space at my friend's place in the
            > U.P. (upper peninsula of Michigan) and not getting enough use. Is
            > anybody interested? Videos are here:
            >
            > http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/05/movies/mixer/free.cfm
            >
            > TJH

          • john colley
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 2, 2013
              Rope stropped blocks.I love the look.Would really suit my "Heidi's" bridle/traveller.

              -Sigurd Olson