Re: [Michalak] Re: Mayfly 14, Piccup Squared, or ?

  • john colley
    Message 1 of 28 , Jul 1 2:25 AM
      hmmm i'm going to google wooden boats in victoria.We have plenty of lakes.

      -Sigurd Olson

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 28 , Jul 1 4:36 PM
        Looks like they are more active in the first half of the year.

        http://www.woodenboat.asn.au/index.php?option=com_jevents&view=year&task=year.listevents&Itemid=108

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, john colley <Helliconia54@...> wrote:

        > hmmm i'm going to google wooden boats in victoria.We have plenty of lakes.
        >

        > "There is magic in the feel of a paddle and the movement of a canoe, a magic compounded of distance, adventure, solitude, and peace."
        > -Sigurd Olson

      • john colley
        Message 3 of 28 , Jul 2 1:45 AM
          beat me to it thanx for that,i bookmarked it.

          -Sigurd Olson