Re: [Michalak] Re: Deck Edges

  • Anders Bjorklund
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
      Oh c'mon, buy the plans. Help support guys like Jim, and do yourself a
      favor at the same time. When you're done building the boat they'll look
      great tacked up on your wall.

      Anders

      On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 9:16 PM, scast101 <scast101@...> wrote:

      > That sounds like a great way to go, but I'm building from the book, not
      > the plans and it wasn't discussed.

    • alan enlow
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 26, 2013
        Steve,
          If you trim to the inner gunnel and cut the outer gunnel thicker it can cover the end grain of the plywood. For what is worth.

        Alan