Steve's Mayfly 14 Build

  • scast101
    Message 1 of 95 , Jun 15, 2013
      All work and no play has left little time for boat building, but I did manage to get rudder and leeboard blades roughed out. Here they are sanded to 60 grit. I'm wondering if these look like they are sufficiently faired or if more meat needs to come off?

      http://stevebuildsaboat.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/blades-roughed-out/

      Thanks!

      Steve
    • scast101
      Message 95 of 95 , Jul 31, 2014
        I've posted a couple of post-launch photos and short video clip of relaxed sailing. I've had it out 4 times and am please with the Mayfly's preformance.

        Thanks for looking.

        Steve

         A Few Images