Re: Single-Luff Spinnaker

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 11, 2013
      Dave,

      I saw a rough sketch of the one - Arne Kverneland, Norway - is working
      on and it has a lot more hollow in the leech and foot than shown in the
      cartoons Bolger drew.

      So that sounds encouraging and very interesting!.

      Nels

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "PolySail_Dave" wrote:

      We'll see. In the end, a variation of the jib I'm also working on for a
      cat builder might be the better option.