Re: BEST MICHALAK DESIGN

  • William Moffitt
    Message 1 of 37 , May 27, 2013
      Don't forget the D'Arcy
      Bryn<http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/darcybryn/index.htm>.
      The cabin is cavernous for a 15 footer. V bow and self-righting too! Though
      still a prototype, I can vouch for Jim's designs doing at LEAST as well as
      intended and usually better. I also think Mikesboat is phenomenal for it's
      size, but no cabin as designed.

      --
      It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
      - Albert Einstein

    • Anders Bjorklund
      Message 37 of 37 , May 28, 2013
        Yes, I saw Harry Roberts speak at a canoe symposium, gosh, it must be
        decades ago. Quite the promoter! Nels, did you also know the Ketter family
        of Minnesota, who were very active in canoe racing? Betty Ketter was
        considered the matriarch of Minnesota canoeing, and she was also another
        real character.

        Anders