Re: Normsboat

    Message 1 of 24 , May 24, 2013
      Probably much like Bolger has on his light schooner. Should be fun to
      see how it compares with Fiddlestix.

      http://www.instantboats.com/images/lschoonerprof.gif
      <http://www.instantboats.com/images/lschoonerprof.gif>

      Too bad it won't enlarge. In the top right corner is the drawing for his
      home-made rudder gudgeons.

      Nels
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, John Boy wrote:

      > I'm thinking something on the lines of a balanced jib like Reuel
      Parker has on some of his sharpies. Â See page 123 of the Sharpie
      Book. Â They're for light air days like we get down here on the Gulf
      Coast in the summers.  I can make a removable bowsprit that's
      not very long.Â