Cat Rigged AF3

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23, 2013
      Has anyone cat rigged an AF#? Seems like a natural to me unless it upsets balance/handling too radically. Anyway, novice at this, but interested and think the above would be a neat deal (I fell in love with sharpies and catboats years ago) I'd appreciate any responses to this query. - Tom
    • John Boy
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2013
        The bow of the AF 3 is kind of skinny.  I'm not sure if if the bow sections could give you the stability you need.  I'd e-mail Jim and see what he says.
        John Boy

        I have a blog!  http://toon2sailor.blogspot.com/

        Robert Louis Stevenson, Treasure Island

        ________________________________
        Has anyone cat rigged an AF#? Seems like a natural to me unless it upsets balance/handling too radically. Anyway, novice at this, but interested and think the above would be a neat deal (I fell in love with sharpies and catboats years ago) I'd appreciate any responses to this query. - Tom

      • Tom Allen
        Message 3 of 4 , May 23, 2013
          John, will do.  Thanks, Tom

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , May 23, 2013
            Check out Fatcat2

            http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/fatcat2/index.htm
            <http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/fatcat2/index.htm>

            Nels
            --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Tom Allen wrote:

            > John, will do. Thanks, Tom

            sections could give you the stability you need. Â I'd e-mail Jim and
            see what he says.