Re: [Michalak] Photos

  • Curran Bishop
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15 9:25 AM
      I'm one of the "adders" - the AF4 has had a break while I started a new job
      and relocated my family to Southern IL, but progress has begun again
      slowly. I've varnished the "topsides" and begun painting--which looks like
      it will be a lengthy process.

      I've been working on getting the '57 Johnson 18 HP outboard I bought up and
      running, have rebuilt the carb and tried unsuccessfully to remove the
      flywheel--but the magnetos at least look good from what I can see through
      the flywheel so I'll leave the ignition alone until I've actually tried to
      start it (after replacing the impeller and changing the oil in the lower
      unit) and see if it'll be ready to swim about the same time the boat is.

      On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 8:37 AM, prairiedog2332 <nelsarv@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Several new photos have been added to albums so far in May.

      > I suggest builders drop us a note here when you add photos otherwise we
      > might miss them and there are some really nice builds going on! Also try
      > to add a label if you would like to point out what the photo refers
      > too.

      Curran Bishop
      1005 W. Willow St.
      Carbondale, IL 62901