Re: [Michalak] Piccup question

  • Andre
    Message 1 of 8 , May 14, 2013
      Thank you Mark.

      Mark Albanese <marka97203@...> escreveu:

      >Andre,
      >
      >Not unusual to be pretty flexible at this point. Gun'ls will stiffen things
      >right up.
      >On May 13, 2013 4:43 PM, "Andre Basso" <basso.asb@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Question for more experienced builders (piccup or not),
      >>
      >> I've finished all outside hull fiberglassing (chines included) and it's
      >> been pretty easy to twist the hull just by grabbing the bow by hand with
      >> little effort involved. Still missing knees and gunwales but wonder if
      >> at this point I should have a more stiff hull. All inside chines are
      >> fiberglassed as well and I'm using epoxy resin.
      >>
      >> Thank you in advance for your feedback.
      >>
      >> Andre

    • Andre Basso
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013
        Mike,

        I've emailed you a few times about your piccup update but it seems
        messages are reaching your quarantine/trash mail box.

        Wait for your contact.

        All the best,

        Andre.
      • Mike
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013
          Andre
          I'll go in now and check out why the email is being blocked .hope your build is going well.
          Regards
          Mike