Re: [Michalak] Boxtop again

  • richard laux
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2013
      Yes, I found the thread from July 2011 where it appears a number of folks had gotten plans. I have emailed Jim but have not heard back as of yet. Sorry to hear that no one has built one yet. I may well be the first, if I follow through as I hope to.
       Richard laux

      From: rkldude <mailto:rkldude%40yahoo.com>
      Subject: [Michalak] Boxtop again
      To: mailto:Michalak%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 5:28 PM

      I may well be hooked on Boxtop. Has anyone ever built her or seen one that was built ?