Boxtop again

  • rkldude
    Message 1 of 3 , May 11, 2013
      I may well be hooked on Boxtop. Has anyone ever built her or seen one that was built ?
    • Gene Berry
      Message 2 of 3 , May 11, 2013
        As far as i know none have been built. Jim hadn't had them shown for some time. there was some buzz about them last year if memory serves and Jim pulled out the old film and printed up several copies and mailed them out to folks. i never heard anything more about them. John Boy down Florida way bought a set of plans, perhaps he will chime in here and gives all a better update. you can get a set of plans by emailing Jim direct.

        Gene Berry

        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2013
          Yes, I found the thread from July 2011 where it appears a number of folks had gotten plans. I have emailed Jim but have not heard back as of yet. Sorry to hear that no one has built one yet. I may well be the first, if I follow through as I hope to.
           Richard laux