New file uploaded to Michalak

  • Michalak@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the Michalak
      group.

      File : /Polytarp Manufacturing.docx
      Uploaded by : polysail <polysail@...>
      Description : Description of Polyethylene Tarp from a Chinese Manufacturer

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      polysail <polysail@...>
    • woldwilly
      Message 67 of 67 , Apr 4
        If you go looking for them, I deleted them because they went into the wrong place,
        I'll try again when I have more time. WW
        Sent from my iPhone