PolySails Dave

  • Paul Breeding
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
      I just want to say that I respect and appreciate Dave Gray’s response to the criticism of Polytarp sails. It’s refreshing to have a thoughtful,
      no-defensive, non-ranting, informed response to attacks. In reading Dave’s response it is not only thoughtful, almost collegiate, but a teaching moment for people like me. Dave has not only perfected the manufacture of PolySails, he has willingly shared this information with others encouraging both the use of his kits and making sails completely on our own with his on-line (free) instructions.

      Hurrah again for the non-rant reply.

      Paul Breeding
      Broomfield CO
      SCAMP, Peep Hen & more

    • Mike Allison
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
        On 4/27/2013 7:33 PM, Paul Breeding wrote:

        > I just want to say that I respect and appreciate Dave Gray’s response
        > to the criticism of Polytarp sails. It’s refreshing to have a thoughtful,
        > no-defensive, non-ranting, informed response to attacks. In reading
        > Dave’s response it is not only thoughtful, almost collegiate, but a
        > teaching moment for people like me. Dave has not only perfected the
        > manufacture of PolySails, he has willingly shared this information
        > with others encouraging both the use of his kits and making sails
        > completely on our own with his on-line (free) instructions.
        >
        > Hurrah again for the non-rant reply.

        I'll second that!

        Mike Allison (North of Kansas City Mo, USA)

      • jhargrovewright2@juno.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013
          Well said Paul. I agree with all your points and I have developed a great appreciation for Dave as a friend and as Polysail. JIB