Re: Vireo 12

  • Paul T.
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24 8:48 AM
      Steve (et al),
      Thanks. I'm quite happy with the boat and its performance. Since I plan on using it solo, I'm not too concerned with the fact that with only me aboard it's at its design waterline. I would have opted for the longer (and more capacious) Vireo 14 but here in NJ anything over 12' requires $$ paid to the state (even if unpowered--canoes and kayaks excepted) and that bothers me.
      I've been paddling and sailing at Round Valley (and Spruce Run) for many years and,being retired, tend to go during the work week and enjoy the quiet and lack of crowds.
      I haven't installed foot rests so maximum performance has yet to be determined. ...maybe by the end of the week.

      Paul T.
      Long Valley, NJ