Re: [Michalak] Fiberglas Butt Joints

  • alan enlow
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2013
      What weight of FG cloth for a 1/4 inch plywood sides and bottom?

      From: prairiedog2332 <nelsarv@... <mailto:nelsarv%40hotmail.com> >
      Subject: [Michalak] Fiberglas Butt Joints
      To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Michalak%40yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Thursday, March 28, 2013, 6:29 PM

      This is considered to be "industry standard", invented by Dynamite
      Payson.

      http://www.instantboats.com/gbj/index.html

      I prefer a hybrid way 1X4 or plywood plate on the inside and glassing
      only the outside.

      Nels

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Michalak%40yahoogroups.com> , Carl