Re: Help! Another outboard question...

  • Curran Bishop
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2013
      So, after planning to drill two holes in a steel strip to mount two screws
      into threaded holes in the flywheel top last night, then buy an adaptor for
      my electric impact driver (meant for construction, not so much engine
      work); it occurred to me today to maybe just take it by my auto mechanic's
      shop and see if I could just pay him to loosen the nut. He took an air
      driven impact driver, held the flywheel with one hand, and had it off in
      literally half a second. Gotta love air tools!

      --
      Curran Bishop
      1005 W. Willow St.

      " 'Round our boat be God's aboutness,