Re: [Michalak] Re: Leeboard Pivot Bolt Mount?

  • jhargrovewright2@juno.com
    Message 1 of 159 , Mar 27, 2013
      Mike, I have found that the greatest strain by far is when you get the board on the bottom in a seaway without the boat moving forward. Some awful stresses are produced that way. Shiver me timbers. Avoid that situation at all costs by anticipating. It could occur when docking or landing or tacking....in shallow water. Are you talking about this article http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/07/howto/foiled/index.htm JIB

      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1 1:50 PM
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android