Re: [Michalak] Re: Framing Bulkheads, Transoms, and Temporary Frames

  • john colley
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 22, 2013
      Thank you
      yes sellys make a pva glue they call aquadhere that is waterproof(sort of)

      -Sigurd Olson

      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 24, 2013
        I use Titebond III on tight joints that I can clamp or use screws & GelMagic epoxy where there is any non perfect fits or voids. I use fasteners when I can, usually not on spars. So far I haven't had a joint fail but then, I never boiled a boat.