Re: Todays DW article Dianne's Rose

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 18, 2013
      Daniel,
      Nothing wrong with stating an observation or opinion - which I observe
      you have done as well:-)

      Comparing other designs to Jim's? We do a lot of that here. Neither
      design is all that unique in my view, and I think it is great to see new
      variations on the same theme. That is why DIY boat building is so much
      fun!

      http://www.duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/shanteuse/index.htm

      Nels

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, daniel brown <dannyb9@...> wrote:

      > o puleez do we need this, he created a beautiful design.
      >

      > To: Michalak@yahoogroups.com
      > From: j.stromski@...
      > Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:04:25 -0700
      > Subject: [Michalak] Todays DW article Dianne's Rose
      >

      > No offense meant towards the designer of Dianne's Rose (on Duckworks
      this
      > morning), but it seems Jim's already been there, done that with
      Shanteuse.