Chebacco

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
      I just remembered Dynamite Payson has over 10 pages of commentary,
      building instructions and shrunk down plans for the original Chebacco
      design. Very interesting to compare with Jim's designs and perhaps some
      useful tips in other areas. Easy to see that it would not take much to
      add a shelter house to steer from under cover and some lead (instead of
      being free-flooding water) in the shallow keel - and maybe more lead in
      the centreboard- would make it off-shore capable at the expense of
      trailering convenience.

      http://www.instantboats.com/ibbwdp.html

    • John Kohnen
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2013
        Don't forget Chjebacco News:

        http://www.chebacco.com/

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        Since when do we have to agree with people to defend them from injustice?