Highjacked Email Addresses!

  • Bll
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 10:56 AM
      I am a firm believer that if you will just take the time to add this "code" as a new address to your address book, you will not have your mailing address listings highjacked!

      Just type: !000 as the screen name.

      That is: Exclamation Point, Zero, Zero, Zero

      When you add this code to your address book, as a new address, it will or should appear as the first address in your list of addresses.

      It should prevent your listed addresses from being highjacked.

      However, this advice is really only worth what you have paid for it...if it doesn't protect your lists! <G>

      Bill Nolen
      OKC
    • john colley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11 11:41 PM
        I created a false entry in my address list.An Email address that would NEVER work.When /if i were to get a delivery failure notice for this contact ,i KNOW there's trouble.However it did not stop my yahoo account on a groupfrom being hacked.I just changed my password,as suggested by yahoo.

        -Sigurd Olson