Re: Committed to an AF4B

  • jaczoey
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 10 12:51 AM
      Hi William. Have you seen the sailboat called the Marsh Duck on Duckworks Magazine web site. Weights about 150 pounds, can transport on top of a small car so no trailer is needed, sleeping space for one person (maybe two) inside out of the weather and one in the cockpit, no outboard motor, can row at 3 or 4 knots for a long while and it sails fast. The designer went on a 4 week cruise with two people aboard then cruised solo for 2 weeks. The designer has a blog at scotdomergueblog.wordpress.com. It looks like it would be a good boat for my wife and I to cruise in I'm thinking about building one. Let me know what you think of it.