Houseboat expo

  • Bruce Hector <bruce_hector@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi all, we're on the road to Louisville, Kentucky today to see the
      2003 Houseboat Expo. Looking for ideas to transform my
      little "Adagio" into a dazzling floating gin bin and drooling at the
      hundred footers I'll never afford. Sigh! We snap a few pics (1000s of
      course) with our digital, and hope 1 or 2 turn out good enough to
      post.

      Bruce Hector
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeboatexchange
      Over 120 members worldwide and growing. Check out our international
      members list!