Re: [Michalak] Re: Japanese Saws

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 159 , Mar 5, 2013
      Nels when I grew up the the NE USA (New Hampshire and Maine)  we had many wooden fishing boats which looked wooden and were wonderfully made.  here is a pic of one such wooden trawler.. this size suited to a family fishing business
      http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4792153622382518&pid=1.7

      I love the look of this boat and real wooden boats in general.  NOW that we can seal wood with resin one can have the original wood look without totally glassing it over.

      Andrew

      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1 1:50 PM
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android