Heaters

    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 2 7:15 PM
      Checking to see if my heater is still in production, I found several
      others with that brand name (Martin). This model might be of interest to
      some. It uses butane canisters which do not work that well at higher
      altitudes and colder temps. Converts to a cooking grill apparently!

      http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/camping/heaters/30/infrared-heater-bdn-1\
      00/

      They also make a nice heater that has a thermostat.

      http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/camping/heaters/33/thermostat-heater/