Air flow...Cross Post

  • Bll
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 5:21 PM
      Air flow...wind...breeze...whatever you wish to call it is very important part of a sailors life.

      Too much? too little? Or just right for your sailing skills?

      Here is a web site that I have found very helpful.

      http://www.sailflow.com/

      Hopefully, you will also find it helpful. Just type in your location and click search.

      Bill Nolen
      OKC
    • jeffsprayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28 2:34 AM
        Cool, Bill. 'cept I couldn't find direction or speed controls.:)

        Jeff