Re: [Michalak] Re: First brazilian Piccup Pram ?

  • Andre Basso
    Message 1 of 159 , Feb 23, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      I don't have Michalak's book but I'm reading carefully Piccup building
      instructions. Thank you for the tips. Very helpful. I'm kind of anxious
      to see if all that plywood I cut will fit in the boat nicely.

      The ride has been a wonderful experience ... I guess It will be hard to
      stop ;)

      Andre.

      On 23-02-2013 23:13, Mike wrote:

      > Andre,
      >
      > THat first step at starting to assemble it feels good.Kind of like a
      > skier pushing off to start down the hill. Enjoy the ride!
      > One tip that Jim Michalak gave in his book is to make sure that you
      > draw the centerlines down all the parts including the marks for the
      > bulkheads etc. That really helped a lot when I was getting down to the
      > final stages on the hull and also to help check the hull through out
      > the build so there was no twist in it. Good luck. Keep updating your blog.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Mike
      > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Michalak%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > Andre Basso wrote:
      > >
      > > Just to let you know that my blog has been updated.
      > >
      > > Hope you enjoy it !
      > >

      > > http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br
      > > http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br>
      > >
      > > Andre.

    • John Boy
      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1, 2013
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android