Re: First brazilian Piccup Pram ?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 159 , Feb 23, 2013
      Andre,

      THat first step at starting to assemble it feels good.Kind of like a skier pushing off to start down the hill. Enjoy the ride!
      One tip that Jim Michalak gave in his book is to make sure that you draw the centerlines down all the parts including the marks for the bulkheads etc. That really helped a lot when I was getting down to the final stages on the hull and also to help check the hull through out the build so there was no twist in it. Good luck. Keep updating your blog.

      Regards,
      Mike
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Andre Basso <basso.asb@...> wrote:

      > Just to let you know that my blog has been updated.
      >
      > Hope you enjoy it !
      >

      > http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br
      > <http://umveleirosimples.blogspot.com.br>
      >
      > Andre.

    • John Boy
      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1, 2013
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android