Re: First brazilian Piccup Pram ?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 159 , Feb 19 7:41 PM
      Andre,
      Yes I'm building it per the plans and going with the larger Lee board and balanced lug rig. I Played with the mast step& partner a little so I can interchange with a sunfish rig And a windsurfing rig I have access to. Only other modification would be a folding step on stern for reboarding after a capsize. what size outboard are you going to go with?
      Regards ,
      Mike
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Andre <basso.asb@...> wrote:

      > Hi Mike
      >
      > Good luck to both of us. Are you building her per plans? I intend to modify transom to attach a small outboard to it. Not sure about the best solution. Most of the time will sail and row but want to be able to reach a few islands quickly.
      >
      > This group is awesome.
      >
      > Andre.
      >
      > Mike <rudder59@...> escreveu:
      >

      > >Andre,
      > >Good luck with the piccup build. I'm ready to put the skeg,mast partner and decks on mine. it's 17 degrees out so will wait till it warms up a little. It's been a great project.Enjoy every moment of it. The feedback on the forum has been great especially when I had challenges or made mistakes. great suggestions and recommendations.
      > >

      > >Regards,
      > >Mike
      > >--- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "JeffreyM" <JMichalsbr@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Have fun, Andre! I am a Piccup owner and will be following your build.

    • John Boy
      Message 159 of 159 , Sep 1, 2013
        Thank you. For some reason, my Chrome browser stopped translating.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android