Re: [Michalak] Mayfly 12 V bottom

  • alan enlow
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
      How much deadrise are you thinking? Will you bring it back to a reletively flat aft quarters for planing?

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
        you know after looking it over i may just do that. i will still finish the Mayfly because i am too far on it now but no man should ever be limited to one boat.

        Gene Berry

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
          i had used some scrap ply cut at 4" height and clamped to the existing bulkheads to mock up. they looked pretty good till i realized i would have to do a major over haul on the transom. Skat is looking pretty good right now!

          Gene Berry

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
            God knows, you're not in danger of that, I've seen boat yards with fewer
            craft! ;^)
            Don

            On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Gene Berry <meangenerok@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > you know after looking it over i may just do that. i will still finish the
            > Mayfly because i am too far on it now but no man should ever be limited to
            > one boat.
            >
            > Gene Berry

            "I don't necessarily believe that software should be free, but if you pay
            for it, it should work." -- Me

          • Gene Berry
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 15, 2013
              it is a sickness i tell you, i cant help it! : )

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 16, 2013
                on second thought if i go with a smaller rise at the transom i won't have to do such a big rebuild. so the V bottom is still on!

                Gene Berry