Re: [Michalak] Re: Rigid Wing Sail

  • jhargrovewright2@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 12 6:59 PM
      I could see a lot of good background in your wing. I predict great success...and even more fun. Tom Speer, I understand, also consulted on Oracle. We will compare notes and experiences by late summer. I have many boat projects scheduled to begin very soon. A proa with a cylindrical sail/wing for the Texas 200 and a sailing canoe for the EC. But, tomorrow some sidewalk for me and a fence for the dogs.. so they don't get eaten by the local coyote and cougar. I am very impressed with Jim Michalak and his leeboard and rudder designs. I have a "Laguna" built by Chuck (Duckworks). My first one burned with the house. JIB