Re: New Normsboat coming together

  • tsgosnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
      The NB is coming along nicely, I have used this bc plywood now on about 8 boats. It holds up well if properly primed and painted, I will glass the bottom for sure and maybe the sides. I cant get ultraply or sureply around here so gotta go w/ what we have. I will post some more pics this weekend, after the weeks work. She is a definately a roomy boat.
      Scott