Re: Phil's boat headroom?

  • bert
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2013
      Thanks Rob, and others,

      I,m still ruminating over which boat to build as its quite a commitment to get to the finish line. I was not sure how to find last years query on this subject and since than forgot the possible solutions... So thanks for refreshing that info, Rob. During the past year I have been rebuilding a 26 footer, but totally agree about the need or desire for shallow draft... So that is the direction I am headed.

      All the best to you all.

      Bert