Amount of plywood for Ladybug?

  • Matti Asikainen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      I ordered the plans for Ladybug and I´m going to go shopping for plywood
      and other stuff needed 140 km from home BEFORE I´ll receive the plans. So
      could some one tell me, how much plywood I`ll need if the sheets are 1,5 x
      3 m or 1,2 x 2,4 m?
      greetings,
      Matti

    • fausto.stocco
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
        Matty, from the plans' description in duckworks website it is written:
        Six sheets of 1/4" plywood
        One sheet of 3/8" plywood
        Two sheets of 1/2' plywood.
        They mean the 1,2 x 2,4 m sheets in use in USA.
        Different builders use different qualities.
        You may also look at the website buildingladybug.wordpress.com
        or write to duckworks
        Fausto