Re: Mayfly 14/16 questions regarding rough vs protected water

  • souderscott997
    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 31, 2012
      The wooboto was the first boat I ever built at all and if you are thinking about it my advice would be to go for it. I am very happy with how it has turned out and should be sailing it on local lakes in late spring (still have a few days of finish work, and spars to build). I had never done anything with wood other than building a deck out back and misc. stuff around the house. So I would not call Wooboto hard at all. I can send out some pictures and give any info (from my perspective)you may want.
      Scott

      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 2, 2013
        Scott,
        Great set of photos and the way you added deck beams looks like a good
        idea. This site is not set up to allow attachments to messages so what
        you did is the best way to keep them organized for future viewing. Look
        forward to seeing more.

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "souderscott997" wrote:

        > I put some pictures into an album here under Scott's Wooboto. I just
        tried to show the way I made my decks a bit tougher so if I actually sat
        on them they would remain stiff. I still have not figured out how to
        attach a picture to an individual message here. Oh well ...I had never
        built a boat this time last year either ...so I'll figure it out.