Re: Dennis's Scram Pram

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
      Dennis,

      Great photos of your slot-top cover! I like the one showing the size and
      type of tubes you used. Lots of good ideas there. Obviously a snug
      refuge!

      Nels
      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, Dennis Mcfadden wrote:

      > Thank you for the kind words. As with many of these boats they look
      good from afar. . I admit to being quite enamoured with the design, it
      has proven to be surprisingly seaworthy and fast.

    • okiebobby@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
        Dennis, you're right a picture is worth a thousand words. I had trouble visualizing the setup until seeing the new photos. Thanks!!
      • alan enlow
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
          Dennis,

          I love the way the bench folds down to form a sleeping plaform. A fine job.

          From: okiebobby@...
          Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 03:12:26 +0000
          Subject: [Michalak] Dennis's Scram Pram

                Dennis,

          Thank you for the December 24th Duckworks article about your absolutely beautiful Scram Pram.

          http://www.duckworksmagazine.com/13/projects/scrampram/index.htm#.UN5dTaWIxz8

          Could you tell us more about your cabin slot softcover?

          Bobby