Re: [Michalak] Re: Mayfly 16 Plans

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 11, 2012
      He thought of it and incorporated it a few of his designs like Musicbox 2.. which also has a handy boarding ladder incorporated into the Bolger type square bow.
      http://duckworksbbs.com/plans/jim/musicbox2/index.htm

      I believe Jim will make alterations to his plans for people if they email him with their request.

      Andrew