Re: Picara

    Message 1 of 35 , Dec 2, 2012
      Oh - here are the other photos.

      > Just noticed a new photo posted to the Picara album.

      > Wow this looks awesome. One of my favourite designs. Anybody see
      > anything they would want to change in this design?

    • sharpie3444
      Message 35 of 35 , Dec 2, 2012
        The square opening in the aft deck is the "footwell" one sits on the deck and places the feet and legs into the well. Likely one could have the foot well long enough to seat at least three. I raised the deck in the cabin at the aft end abt 10 inches to get a flat sleeping area and place a well in that area large enougn to seat 2 to 4 more people - depending on size of the people. The footwell has a raised lip about 1.5 inches high to keep water out of the footwell , I place a 2 inch boat cushing behind that and also installed backrest, worked out OK, also one can sit with ones feet on the oppisite side of the footwell to brace oneself.

        David