Re: [Michalak] Re: Scow Schooner

  • jhargrovewright2@juno.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 29, 2012
      I feel like an idiot...or rather a blind idiot because the picture is so small it did not look like a scow....until I blew it up a bit. I guess that is a high compliment for a scow. The scow has a special place for me since my father waxed poetic on his experiences sailing one several years on Corpus Christi Bay....in the late 20's. I want to build one some day. JIB