Re: [Michalak] Mobtown Clipper (was: Ship and Aircraft fairing and development by SS Rabl)

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 29, 2012
      Yeah, I suppose... But Sam got _his_ published! I suppose it helped that
      the same publishing house had published Boatbuilding in Your Own backyard.
      <g>

      On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 02:08:57 -0800, Mark A wrote:

      > Everybody ought to write -one-.
      >
      > On 11/27/12, John Kohnen <jhkohnen@...> wrote:
      >> I discovered that Sam Rabl wrote a novel!
      >>
      >> http://www.capricornbooks.ca/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=35864

      John (jkohnen@...)
      I cannot help thinking that the people with motor boats miss a
      great deal. If they would only keep to rowboats or canoes, and
      use oar or paddle... they would get infinitely more benefit than
      by having their work done for them by gasoline. (Theodore
      Roosevelt)