Re: [Michalak] A 14-foot Chesapeake Sharpie Skiff

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Nice article Nels!  I bookmarked it.

      I am still digging for sources... someone claimed sharpies were dories but dories not sharpies and i forget where that discussion originated.  It was based on the 5 design characteristics in common to both// flat bottom, hard chine, deep rocker, flaired sides and generally double ended (pinkie stern)

      Andrew