Re: [Michalak] Re: Hello and Mikesboat plans

  • Andres Espino
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 2, 2012
      I had an OB on my last sharpie and I still built the $10 Yuloh from Simplicity Boats  http://www.simplicityboats.com/yulohpage2.html%c2%a0 By the time I was finished it cost me around $30 buying everything from ACE hardware.

      I found it pushed my 26 foot loaded boat quite easily and well.. but I never thought about broken arms or heart attacks  LOL  I built it as a backup in case i ran out of fuel.

      Andrew

      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 5, 2012
        in that case your location more than compensates for the higher price!!