  • Bruce Hector
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 10:49 AM
      Hello,

      I invite you to visit my new eGroup at:

      where interesting boat owners can meet people with similar passions and
      perhaps arrange to swap a week or two of time on your boat for the same
      somewhere else in the world. Imagine cruising in the San Juans, Europe, the
      great inland waterways of North America, etc. without the expense of moving
      your vessel or renting another.

      I also suggest you explore the site at www.homeexchange.com to see how this
      type of program works for houses (and a few boats) around the world, always
      at no charge whatsoever.

      Enjoy,

      Bruce Hector
      www.brucesboats.com