Re: moderators

  • joe_mapango
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      Thanks for your service as a moderator Aub77!

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "aub77" <aub77@...> wrote:

      > I"demoted" myself from one of the moderators to a regular member. Just an fyi if the other moderators want to add one. I just have not been reading the posts on a regular basis.

    • Scot McPherson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
        Hey not sure why you'd quit being a moderator. As a moderator or list owner myself on a number of high volume lists, you just contribute when you can.

        Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
        Old Lyme, CT
        Le Claire, IA
        http://www.linkedin.com/in/scotmcpherson