Re: One week til Rend Lake messabout

  • Monies
    Message 1 of 5 , May 31 7:18 PM
      Joe I am glad I am not only person who can mess up the messabout dates!

      Mike realized he had made a mistake on TX 200 dates the night he was leaving for the Eastern Messabout in Maryland this weekend. He thought he had an extra week between the two, he didn't.

      We did same thing with FL 120 because last year he went to it and another event the next weekend, this year they fell on same weekend!

      We put them on calendars and still mess up!

      Jackie and Mike Monies

      --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "KENNETH D GILES" <kgilesj@...> wrote:

      > But Joe the Lake Pepin Messabout is this weekend and it would be great to see you at both!!
      >
      > Kenny Giles See you at Rend

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2012
        Mike

        I have been building a piccup pram with Sureply underlayment. John mentioned you built one of you boats out it and used it in the texas 200. Can you tell me if you doubled up the panels for greater thickness or fiberglassed both sides or if you were ok with the 5.2 mm thickness of the Sureply. I would appreciate any feed back you can offer. Thank you.
        Regards,
        Mike
        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Monies" <m_monies@...> wrote:

        > Joe I am glad I am not only person who can mess up the messabout dates!
        >
        > Mike realized he had made a mistake on TX 200 dates the night he was leaving for the Eastern Messabout in Maryland this weekend. He thought he had an extra week between the two, he didn't.
        >
        > We did same thing with FL 120 because last year he went to it and another event the next weekend, this year they fell on same weekend!
        >
        > We put them on calendars and still mess up!
        >
        > Jackie and Mike Monies
        >
        > --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "KENNETH D GILES" <kgilesj@> wrote:
        > >
        > > But Joe the Lake Pepin Messabout is this weekend and it would be great to see you at both!!
        > >
        > > Kenny Giles See you at Rend

      • Monies
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 4, 2012
          Hi Guys,

          Mike Monies isn't back from the Eastern Messabout, got as far as western Tennessee today after 12 hours of driving. Should be home tomorrow and I will try and get an answer for you before he leaves for TX 200 on Friday.

          Jackie Monies