JB3update--correction

  • Eugene Dixon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
      Sorry guys
      Do not communicate very well.
      Have book, read book. scaled out drawings before raising transom ht.
      Have Johnson Sail-mate-4hp ,20 inch; with mount,both from Catalina22. motor mount is external.well fully retract ob from water and has selectable
      ht adjustment'
      Catalina has almost identical waterline length but weighs 2600#
      Eugene

      remember: the Battle of Athens
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
        Eugene,

        That set-up should work great. Now I understand what your plan is better
        than I did previously.

        Not familiar with the Johnson sail-mate but I know the sailmaster is
        considered a very good motor. Wish they still made them.

        So are you a vet of the battle?

        Nels

        --- In Michalak@yahoogroups.com, "Eugene Dixon" <edixon193941@...>