fitting the mast in Fat Cat

  • Bob Throne
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Patrick -

      Glad to see your post and picture. I'm retrofitting a tabernacle on my Wanderer to go with the new, almost complete, balanced lug, so I'll welcome hearing and seeing what you're doing. And I'll be out of action for a few weeks starting the week after next, so it will be good to follow what you and others are up to. (3rd hip replacement)

      We're "on" to co-author an article on twin keels for Duckworks. Have fun building.

      Bob Throne